It is well known that Pickleball is quickly gaining momentum and popularity in the court sports scene, with various athletes reaching stardom levels of recognition all around the world. This is no accident, as they continue to display superb skill, determination and passion for their craft, something which is largely thanks to their gear. But before we get ahead of ourselves, and in order to better appreciate what they do, we should first go over a little bit of what Pickleball is and how it is played.
Pickleball is a sport that can be played indoors or outdoors with pickleball racquets, also referred to as pickleball rackets or pickleball paddles, where two players (singles), or four players (doubles), hit a perforated hollow polymer ball over a 36-inch-high net using solid-faced pickleball paddles. The two sides continue to hit the ball back and forth over the net until one of the sides commits a mistake, also referred to as a rule infraction. Pickleball was invented in 1965 as a children's backyard game on Bainbridge Island, Washington, USA. Since then, it gained widespread popularity, and in 2022, pickleball was adopted as the official state sport of Washington.
The appearance of the professional pickleball court, and the manner of play, resemble tennis, but the size of the court is much smaller, closer to that of a doubles badminton court, which is less than a third the size of a regular tennis court. That is basically where the similarities end, as court lines and rules are specific only to the game of pickleball. This includes two 7-foot areas on either side of the net known as the non-volley zones, where the ball cannot be hit with the paddle unless the ball bounces first. The hard polymer ball produces significantly less bounce than softer flexible balls, such as that of a tennis ball. The minimal bounce combined with the non-volley zone and underhand serve to result in a game with a dynamic pace and tactical planning, and professionals of the sport are not only proficient athletes, but top-notch tacticians too, using their professional paddles like an extension of their hands, to their fullest potential.
As you may know, most official and widely popular sports have an association that regulates them in order to ensure fair play and the legitimacy of tournaments. In this respect, the sport of pickleball is no different. Its regulating entity is the United States of America Pickleball Association, or USAPA for short. Among its many duties, the USAPA determines what the characteristics of the professional pickleball paddles are in order to qualify as standard, and therefore eligible to be used in official competitions.
Now that we all know a bit more about this very popular new sport, let's take a look at the 4 awesome professional options that Niupipo, the world's leading brand in pickleball paddles has for you.
NIUPIPO All 4 Professional Pickleball Paddles
They are all approved for victory, Niupipo pickleball paddles pass the USA Pickleball certification requirements and can be used in official tournaments.
Here is Niupipo Voyager Pro and Explorer Pro Pickleball Paddle Review, This professional review article produced by pickleballReview will hopefully give you a better understanding of our professional pickleball paddles!
Okay, let’s look at the star lineup of professional pickleball paddles from Niupipo:
N-01 Explore Fiberglass Pickleball Paddle
- Greater area of Control: The fiberglass face of this professional pickleball paddle provides not only greater durability, but also greater grip on the pickleball at the moment of contact, giving the professional player more control and opportunities to apply the perfect spin.
- Upgraded Material: Made of Polypropylene Honeycomb Core, Niupipo pickleball paddle performs better for longer with a higher density material.
- Premium Grip & Edge Guard: With its upgraded grip, it offers quick hand switches while enhancing the strength and stamina.
- Wide Body Shape: Designed with a wide-body shape, it provides a larger hitting surface and larger sweet spot.
As you can see, each professional pickleball paddle has its own benefits, whether you are a pro player specializing in singles and prefer the ease of having a larger sweet spot, or a pro doubles player who prefers to have more technical control in every shot. If you are still on the fence, perhaps you would prefer to let the best Pros in the sport tell you what they use to dominate on the field. The Pro division of the Niupipo professional pickleball paddles works directly with the star athletes to design the perfect pickleball paddle.
N-01 Pro Explorer Pro Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- Developed by Pros and Designed for Pros: This pickleball paddle is designed to meet the pro players demands and needs
- Graphite Carbon Fiber and Added Grit Provides Unrivaled Pop and Spin: Boosting the touch and soft feel of their style of play, professional players like its all-around versatility, both in singles and doubles matches.
- Polypropylene Honeycomb Core Offers Control, Power, and Durability: It looks good but performs even better in Pro tournaments.
- Ultra Perforated Cushion Grip: The Ultra Perforated Cushion Grip provides long-lasting comfort and control, perfect for difficult matches
- Co-designed by PRO - After years of research and development, it's developed to help you dominate the game
- Thich Core & Graphite Face- It can absorb more energy, which in turn provides vibration dampening, touch and stability
- Premium & Lightweight - It offers a nice blend of power and control, which is an ideal choice for finesse and power
- Large Face & Comfortable Grip Design - Get an extra punch; The cushioned grip allows you to play without fatigue
Voyager Pro Elongated Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- Win More Points: Take big groundstrokes with the elongated paddle to make the power come from the core inside.
- Premium Material: It provides you with a great balance of power and control and helps grip the ball better to apply spin, making it the perfect choice for more tactical professional players.
- Long and Lightweight: Having a high-quality Graphite pickleball paddle can completely transform a professional player’s form and style.
In summary, Niupipo offers the best professional pickleball paddles, each designed to fit different play levels and styles, for all types of pro players, from balanced and well-rounded styles, to those that prefer greater technical control for better spin and finesse shots. Of course, Niupipo has no intention of stopping there, as they continue to develop professional pickleball paddles with, and for, the best players in the world, helping them to grow and realize their full potential. Go Team Niupipo!